Donate with PayPal button New New

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 1 2 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 19

Тема: Do they work in Trainz 2019?

Пользователь Аватар для Japo32
    Страна

По умолчанию Do they work in Trainz 2019?

Hello! Sorry to speak in English. I am from Spain so that is the only language we can communicate unless you speak spanish!
    Ok.. I have been downloading lots of Locomotives in this forum. Installed them in Trainz 2019 and make them work. Mostly all load correctly and I can move switches in the cabin, but I have tried with three of them the startup procedure following videos. for example the TEP70 the last one (from this web and video: https://****************************.../%D0%BF36-0130). But they do not start.
    So I want to know if there are some or all of the locos, that don't work correctly in Trainz 2019 and they need a fix. As you may see I barelly can translate things from Google, but it is very difficult to understand lots of things. Spasiva!

(translation from Google):

787/5000
    Здравствуйте! Извините, что говорю по-английски. Я из Испании, так что это единственный язык, на котором мы можем общаться, если вы не говорите по-испански!
    Хорошо .. Я загружал много локомотивов на этом форуме. Установил их в Trainz 2019 и заставил их работать. В основном все загружается правильно, и я могу перемещать переключатели в салоне, но я попробовал с тремя из них процедуру запуска после видео. например TEP70 последний (из этого веб-видео и видео: https://****************************.../%D0%BF36-0130). Но они не запускаются.
    Поэтому я хочу знать, есть ли некоторые или все локомотивы, которые не работают правильно в Trainz 2019, и они нуждаются в исправлении. Как вы можете заметить, я едва могу что-то перевести из Google, но многие вещи очень трудно понять. Спасибо!

2. Сказал спасибо:

3. #Trainz
    Реклама

Donate with PayPal button N3v New New

Разработчик Аватар для B.U.G.O.R.

Because this is real locomotives and you should know the way to start real locomotive. We don't play the game here, we do real simulator. And almost all of our locomotives really don't work in games with version older than Trainz 2012 v.3.7, that's why you have problems. Watch videos how to start it. And if the problem does not go away, try using the other version.

Страна
    Автор

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I do simulation, not games (with these type of sims). Not only trains but also planes as I am profesional buiding planes for Xplanes. So yes, I do understand the differences between simulation and games (and I also love games).
    I thought, and still think that Trainz is a simulator, so if the locomotives are not working is because Auran changed some kind of code that don't make the scripts to start the locomotives. I do not have Trainz 2019. I do Tane, but I wouldn't like to install also TANE as my SSD hard drive is already so limited. It would be a shame to loose those functionabilities you already had for that simple thing. As said, all the locomotives that I tried, load in Trainz 2019, and they do play good with the sounds, and logic, but not with startup.
    I will try with all I have and see which ones start an post them here. Spasiva!

Пользователь Аватар для Perfecst
    Страна

Я извиняюсь за оффтоп, но администраторы, почему бы не создать раздел для иностранцев, где можно спрашивать вопросы, и многое другое? На мой взгляд было бы гораздо лучше.

7. Сказали спасибо: (4)

Пользователь Аватар для Рома
    Страна

Цитата Сообщение от Japo32 Посмотреть сообщение
    Spasiva!
    First of all, it's spasibo (means thanks)
    Second, some locos may need to be fueld before you can start them, a lot of our diesels use "startup and fuel consumption script", and without the fuel they simply don't work. So make sure to check the loco's properties in surverior before starting a session.
    You can try this one, it has a startup guide and works in both TaNE and TS19 https://forum.trainzup.net/showthread.php?t=5057
    Путь длиной в тысячу миль пройден на треть.

Страна
    Автор

Я могу написать по-русски с Google, даже это не правильно русский. Если я напишу в отдельной области, никто не увидит это.
    Кстати. Я очень расстроен этим. Ни один из локомотивов не работает хорошо. Может быть, есть один или два запуска, но ни один из них не работает правильно. Только в простом режиме.
    Печальный.

Thanks for the reply Poma. In properties of the locos all the diesel ones I tried, they had fuel. Will try the one you tell me, and will report. By the way, I would share all the files I have. 100gb of routes converted, and locomotives that loads in Trainz 2019. I think they only need little fixes to work propertly. But I suppose I cannot share my files as I don't have permisión of the authors. 164hours installing lot of russian content (which I think is the best, in Trainz world) (I put spasibo the way it sounds in spanish.. sorry and thanks for the correction!)

Страна

Japo32, you're welcome.
    Check this thread as well. You can find a lot of interesting simple-scripted locos there.
    https://forum.trainzup.net/showthread.php?t=1307
    Открыть

11. Сказал спасибо:

Страна
    Автор

Thankyou for the info! It is well appreciated!
    I have follow this video startup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bHxU_IUbmI
    Same method and yes, it starts, and yes it runs. So that is the first Loco I make it run in Trainz 2019, BUT it does not do exactly all. For example the Little red lever the KPaH 254 don't do the air release and move of the gauge pointer. And I put down the little valve that is below the big red lever. So it has to have issues also. But at least I have something to start with.

(yes.. of course my english is better than any russian I know, but with this sim, and Operation Flashpoint, I am learning what are the roman letter of your cirilic alphabet! haha)

Страна

Цитата Сообщение от Japo32 Посмотреть сообщение
    For example the Little red lever the KPaH 254 don't do the air release and move of the gauge pointer
    yep, some times it happens in TaNe and TS19. we don't know why yet... so just use E on your keyboard

Открыть

14. Сказал спасибо:

Страна
    Автор

Ah... Thanks! and also sometimes it starts to move (well, I made it only once move).. and others not. I don't see the amperage gauge move up, while moving the throttle, all red lights off but not the upper second one on the left. The third is green.
    Последний раз редактировалось Japo32; 25.01.2019 в 14:44.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права