PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hi Russia :) // KCVP and SACEM security system

claudegnoan
13.03.2011, 02:48
Hello Russian Trainz Community :D

My name is Claude, I'm 17, and I come from Paris, France. I play Trainz since Trainz 2006.

Russians, I would like say to you : THANK YOU ! Because you make Trainz live by your really realistic locomotives (I prefer the M62 and VL10) ; your great maps and your security system Z7. In France, there is lot of Trainz content, lot of beautiful maps etc... but no security system in Trainz :(

So, I would like to contact the creator of the Z7 system for helping me create the RER A - KCVP and SACEM security system.

Ow, I forgot : I'm creating the RER A line in Trainz (new version) witch run into Paris and suburban :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RER_A

(Wikipedia article in English)

Have a good night :)

перевод- Гугль-переводчик.

Привет Российскому Trainz сообществу: D

Меня зовут Клод, мне 17, и я живу в Париже, Франция. Я играю в Trainz с 2006 года.

Русские, я хотел бы сказать вам: СПАСИБО! Потому что вы делаете Trainz живее, ваши действительно реалистичные локомотивы (я предпочитаю M62 и ВЛ10), ваши большие карты и систему сигнализации Z7. Во Франции есть много дополнений Trainz , много красивых карт .. но нет системы сигнализации в Trainz: (

Таким образом, я хотел бы связаться с автором системы сигнализации Z7, с просьбой помочь мне создать RER - KCVP и SACEM системы сигнализации на основе Z7.

Ой, я забыл: я создаю линию RER в Trainz (новая версия), которая обслуживает Париж и пригороды:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RER_A

(Материал из Википедии статьи на английском языке)

Damien Zhar
13.03.2011, 09:05
В общем наш Французский камрад желает чтобы ему смогли помочь в создании аналога КЛУБ-У и АЛСН для SNCF.

Claude, you should know the maker of the Z7 system has temporarily retired. TRam_ has taken much of the scripting work over. You should probably ask if he has some spare time to devote. You should keep in mind not every security system could be implemented in Trainz due to scripting limitation. And it would take a lot of work to do so. But hey good luck!

Cheers
Damien

claudegnoan
13.03.2011, 11:07
Hi !

Thank you Damien for your awnser :)

TRam_
13.03.2011, 12:37
TRam_ has taken much of the scripting work overthat's not true, I've only updated its scripts to TS2010 standarts. The author of it is Evgeniy Varvanin, his nickname is varz, and, as I know, he doesn't concern trainz any more...

PS z7 was created during long 3 years and consists from more than 11 000 lines of text (and it isn't the first version of signalization of such type - z5-04, z5-06, z6 existed before )... And it can't be used as a base for SACEM, because it can open signals at one station only if the train is at previous station or between these two stations (and not if the train is farther).

So, the basis of trainz gamescript you'll have to study yourself, but when you'll have concrete questions, we (there are three scripters here who can help you - AlexanderGn, amd103 and me ) will make an attempt to answer them.

-- Добавлено пользователем в 12:37 -- Предыдущее сообщение было в 12:28 --

и АЛСНточтнее АЛС-ЕН. Но вот написать для него сигналку - хз... Пусть хоть идеи объяснит, как это должно работать. z7 тут положить в основу нельзя, надо всё с нуля делать...

Владимир
13.03.2011, 13:38
lot of beautiful maps
Hi Claude. Sorry to off topic. France is a magic place. Please share a links to the beautiful maps. Thanks

claudegnoan
13.03.2011, 15:09
that's not true, I've only updated its scripts to TS2010 standarts. The author of it is Evgeniy Varvanin, his nickname is varz, and, as I know, he doesn't concern trainz any more...

PS z7 was created during long 3 years and consists from more than 11 000 lines of text (and it isn't the first version of signalization of such type - z5-04, z5-06, z6 existed before )... And it can't be used as a base for SACEM, because it can open signals at one station only if the train is at previous station or between these two stations (and not if the train is farther).

So, the basis of trainz gamescript you'll have to study yourself, but when you'll have concrete questions, we (there are three scripters here who can help you - AlexanderGn, amd103 and me ) will make an attempt to answer them.

-- Добавлено пользователем в 12:37 -- Предыдущее сообщение было в 12:28 --

точтнее АЛС-ЕН. Но вот написать для него сигналку - хз... Пусть хоть идеи объяснит, как это должно работать. z7 тут положить в основу нельзя, надо всё с нуля делать...

Okey, thank you for the awnser !

Yeah, I know, that the Z7 can't be used to create the SACEM, because Sacem is based on cab-signal and moving blocks between trains.

But, the KCVP can be modelised on the Z7 script base, because :

- when there is a "caution" indication at the signal, you have to push the "BP-VIG" button BEFORE pass the caution signal within 150 m and when you pass the signal an alarm ring.

- if you not push the BP-VIG before passign the signal = emergency brake.

-- Добавлено пользователем в 13:09 -- Предыдущее сообщение было в 13:07 --

Hi Claude. Sorry to off topic. France is a magic place. Please share a links to the beautiful maps. Thanks

I'll awnser to you later ;) but look at here. (You need to subscribe)

http://lorenzoweb.free.fr/ATF/index.php

Donate with PayPal button

New New